Tuesday, July 31, 2007

#14

The Technorati was okay, but not something I think I'll use all that much. I really enjoyed seeing some of the popular videos on it, such as the Prison Inmates doing Thriller and that Tay "person" (who looked like a girl but sang like a boy) singing Chocolate Rain, which was actually a really cool song!

When I did the Learning 2.0 searches, I got a lot of 'hits' (for lack of a better term), but much of it seemed inaccurate to what I was actually looking for. I got a lot about hp printers and a whole variety of things, including stuff about strip poker on a later page, so I wasn't impressed with that exercise. HOWEVER, I did some searches of my own and looked up some personal interest things and found several blogs relating to those topics, so that meant more to me. However, I'm not all that into going to OTHER people's sites and reading THEIR opinions about things. That's just not my thing...it's way too time consuming and I have more than enough other stuff to do, you know? I didn't link my own blog to technorati because it seemed to be optional, so I opted not to. Hope that's okay!

No comments: