Monday, June 18, 2007

Awkward

This seems to be a very user-UNfriendly site. I posted a blog and everything else seems to come up as comments. Not sure if I'm posting correctly or not. Here was the assignment info I posted last week....but it was under comments, not the "blog" area.
Easiest Habit for me is 7 1/2 -- PLAY! I'm a visual learner. I cannot read directions very easily and figure out what I'm supposed to do. If someone will sit down with me and SHOW me what to do, then I will play play play and figure it out from there. I usually have a lot of questions though! The workshops will be helpful, but I'm probably not patient enough to wait until then. The hardest "habit" for me -- probably #4 -- having confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner. I'm a high maintenance learner when it comes to technology and need guided, hands-on teaching. All this new stuff is scary to me. I feel stupid and ineffective. I need someone holding my hand and showing me what to do.

No comments: